CVSC Annual 5v5 Fall Shootout Tournament - 2018 Edition (Sept. 29-30)
CVSC Annual 5v5 Fall Shootout Tournament
September 29 & 30, 2018
Application is open for U8, U9, U10, U11 & U12 Competitive & Recreational Teams
* Registration is now OPEN.
* US Club and CYSA sanctioned
* Open to all USSF registered teams (US Club, Cal North, AYSO, etc)
* Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper (Division 1 & 3) and Recreational level teams are eligible to apply
* All U8-U12 teams are guaranteed three games
* Games are two twenty minute halves (5v5 for all age groups)
* All games held at one central location and on turf fields (Alden E. Oliver Sports Park in Hayward)
* Entry fee: $200 for U8-U12
* Entry deadline: September 16, 2018
* One day event (Saturday for boys, Sunday for girls) with three 40min games per day/team. Entry fee is $200 per team.
* Drop-in registration option: Don't have a team? We will find you one! Price is $25 per player to drop in.
To help ensure we can place an individual on a team, please contact Lourdes Navarrete at 510-432-8115 or at email@example.com prior to September 28.
Click here to go to the online application.
If you have any other questions, please contact the Footie Fest Tournament Chairperson, Lourdes Navarrete at 510-432-8116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS