CVSC Annual 5v5 Winter Shootout Tournament - 2018 Edition (Feb. 10-11)
CVSC Annual 5v5 Winter Shootout Tournament
February 10-11, 2018
Application is open for U8, U9, U10, U11 & U12 Competitive Teams
* Registration is now OPEN.
* US Club and CYSA sanctioned
* Open to all USSF registered teams (US Club, Cal North, AYSO, etc)
* Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Copper (Division 1 & 3) level teams are eligible to apply
* All U8-U12 teams are guaranteed three games
* Games are two twenty minute halves (5v5 for all age groups)
* All games held at one central location and on turf fields (Stonebrae Elementary School in Hayward)
* Entry fee: $200 for U8-U12
* Entry deadline: February 2, 2018
* One day event (Saturday for boys, Sunday for girls) with three 40min games per day/team. Entry fee is $200 per team.
Click here to go to the online application.
If you have any other questions, please contact the Footie Fest Tournament Chairperson, Lourdes Navarrete at 510-432-8116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS