STEP 1: SIGN UP IN THE LEARNING CENTER
- Navigate to https://learning.ussoccer.com/referee/courses/available/6/details/2045
- Select “Sign Up” in the upper right corner
- Enter your information
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE BACKGROUND CHECK (18+)
During the certification process outlined below, you will be prompted to complete a background check. This can take up to ten days to process and MUST be completed before taking the course, so please complete this immediately upon sign up. These background checks will only need to be completed every other year. (Background checks from other organizations like CalNorth, US Club, etc. will not qualify.)
STEP 3: TAKE THE COURSE
- Select “Courses” on the top navigation bar: The system will automatically load the Available Courses menu upon arrival.
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, select Grassroots – First-Time Referees
- Click “Go to Course List“
- Scroll to find “Grassroots Entry Level Course with Digital Field Session” (last item on the last page)
- After completing the background check, registration, and payment, complete the online training and test requirements (Assignments Tab)
- Sign up and attend the Virtual Field Session here.
- Your badge will be given to you upon completion of the field session.
Should you need any assistance with registration, email the CNRA Registrar or CVSC Referee Administration