The Castro Valley Soccer Club is still looking for Adult Referees for the upcoming season.
10. You get to wear that nifty gold shirt with black stripes
9. Waving a flag makes for great-looking biceps
8. Blowing real loud on a whistle is pretty cool
7. Running around on the pitch is more fun than jogging for exercise
6. Fully understanding the laws of the game makes you a better player
5. Officiating as a family gives you more to talk about over the dinner table than just "How’s school?"
4. Handling the pressure of officiating builds character
3. You can use your position of authority to quiet obnoxious coaches
2. You can finally prove that you can officiate better than those other bozos and finally
1. You get to make MONEY while having fun in the sport you love and potentially become a famous TV star - Check out our own referees featured recently in a "Good Morning America" episode. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/MakeMoney/story?id=7505054&page=1