1. The Castro Valley Soccer Club (“CVSC”) and its Board of Directors (“Board”) is the
governing body of all matters pertaining to the conduct of the CVSC program.
2. Registration is open to all children, ages 4 through 18, based on Birth year. See age matrix.
3. Players registering after April 30th shall be charged an additional late fee and are not
guaranteed a roster spot. Team assignment and collection of fees will be on the basis of
available space, with no priority placement. If space limitations do not permit teaming the
registrants, all fees (including late charges) will be returned to unteamed players.
6. Prior to each season’s registration, the Board shall set the Registration fees.
7. Refund of registration fees paid for the current year less $35 administrative fee shall be honored until June 30th. After , NO refunds will be issued. Competitive players pay a competitive program fee once they have been selected on a team that is not refundable. All requests for refunds must be made in either writing to the CVSC office or sent via e-mail to the CVSC Registrar.
8. All registered players are covered by CYSA’s or US Club’s medical insurance while practicing or playing
with their team. At the time of registration, all players must complete a CYSA Registration
Form 1601 or a US Club Release, (Also known as the medical release form), signed by a parent or guardian.
Coaches must carry an original of the Medical Release forms to all practices
9. Uniforms - For the 2018-2019 season, the Recreational Program player registration fee does not include uniform. All recreational players will be allowed to re-use their uniforms from last season. If you are new to CVSC or need a new uniform, you can purchase them at Soccer Pro in Dublin in late summer. Competitive players, along with their families, will continue to be responsible for the cost of their uniforms and will continue to purchase them at Soccer Pro in Dublin as well.