The Castro Valley Soccer Club is a non-profit volunteer run organization. The club is primarily operated and successful through the efforts of its many volunteer members. The more volunteers we have involved, the less each volunteer needs to do. We are in constant need of adding volunteers to replace those able bodies whose children have grown from our programs. The club is currently looking for volunteers to assist with running the soccer programs at CVSC. If you have a little time, positive attitude and a desire to improve the quality of our club, please contact us to offer whatever help you can to continue our goal towards a successful youth soccer program. Please take the time to look at the different positions we have available and contact us.
Board Members and Volunteers Wanted!
Please contact us if you are interested in helping out with the youth soccer programs. It's a great way to use your talents to help the youth in our community while having a lot of fun!
If you are interested in helping, we would love to hear from you! Please email your name and phone number to our Volunteer Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or click here...
The Role of a Board of Member
- Attend monthly board meetings on the second Wednesday of each month.
- Assist in the operation of the league.
- Discuss general business and update all board members on issues you are directly involved with as required by your position.
- Assist with sign-ups and other events throughout the year.
- Attend other league meetings during the month as needed
- Some positions may require attendance at other meetings outside our league (district meetings).
- A board member’s term is a two (2) year term in same position.
Interested in a board member position?
Annual elections are held in December every year.
The two-year term will begin in calendar years ending in EVEN numbers for the following offices: (i.e. 2018)
- U7 & U8 Academy Program Director
- Recreational U14-U19 Program Director
- Competitive Program Director
- Events Director
- Fields Director
- Volunteer Director
The two-year term will begin in calendar years ending in ODD numbers for the following offices: (i.e. 2019)
- Bumblebee & Grasshopper Program Director
- Recreational U9- U12 Program Director
- TOPSoccer Program Director
- Communications Director
- Operations Director
- Referee Program Director